All educations at Fire Eater College will be a combination of theory and " hands-on ".
More information about the specific educations can be read below.
Service Education (education id: 190030)
Installation Technicians, Service Technicians
design staff and product managers .
2 days of 8 hours duration .
The purpose of education is to ensure that participants :
- Can perform service on all Fire Eater INERGEN systems#
- Become aware of INERGEN components, special tools and their use
- Can handle pressurized cylinders in a responsible manner
- Are being updated on latest service informations
# Includes IV4, FlexiRack, IV20, IV7, Ci and SV systems.
- Stand-alone system, cylinders to nozzles and how to assembly them
- Multizone system in addition to the Ci system
- Hands on training on IV4, IV7, IV8 and SV22
- Hardware actuators and introduction to PDS systems and tools
The program assumes that the participant :
- Have a basic experience serving extinguishing systems
- Can understand English or Danish speaking and writing
The education obtained:
- The training materials
- Special tools required in order to be able to do service on INERGEN systems
- An official competence diploma*
* By passing the participant receives a qualifying diploma.
The diploma is valid for 3 years from the issue date.
The diploma is stored in Fire Eater QAQC system.
- Planning Training
- Service Training
You can register for the course here