All educations at Fire Eater College will be a combination of theory and " hands-on ".
More information about the specific educations can be read below.
Installation Education (education id: 190030)
Installation Technicians, Service Technicians
design staff and product managers.
1.75 days of 8 hours.
The purpose of education is to ensure that participants:
- Have a basic knowledge of INERGEN and other common extinguishing agents
- Become aware of INERGEN components, special tools and their use
- Can handle pressurized cylinders in a responsible manner
- Can install INERGEN systems in a correct way
- Introduction to CI IV8 stand alone system, components and data sheets
- Working with the IV8 system
- Introduction to the SV22 system and components
- Working with the SV22 system
- Introduction to PDS solutions
The program assumes that the participant:
- Have a basic experience in installing extinguishing systems
- Can understand English or Danish speaking and writing
The education obtained:
- The training materials
- Special tools required in order to install INERGEN systems
- An official competence diploma *
* By passing the participant receives a qualifying diploma.
The diploma is valid for 3 years from the issue date.
The diploma is stored in Fire Eater QAQC system.
- Planning Training
- Service Training
You can register for the course here